Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I finally started to make phone calls.
I spoke to one operator who was asking me more detailed questions about my father's symtom, first I was offended that she wants to solicit too much information out of me, and then when she said she just want to place more suitable doctor for my dad, I felt a little more comfortable. I still felt agitated because she was anal about my answering. All in all, it turns out that she appointed some doctor to my dad on 17th of this month. His name is Dr. Bruce Seiedman. Upon assuring this, I've got another call from the secretary of Dr. Asnis, who was recommended by my mom's nurse friend. Since he was booked up till November, she said he is recommeding Dr. Sam Kenan, who is an Orthopedic surgeon and also Oncologist. His profile looks more proficient thant any one else. Only thing that bothers me is that she said now Dr. Sam is out of practice. I hope is not that rusty. I also have to figure out how to cope with copayment of $315 if my dad's insurance doens't cover it. We'll see.

No comments: